SWIS enhances your sailing
* Exclusive weather content
* UK, Europe & Atlantic coverage
* Unique video planning forecasts
* Detailed & exclusive Solent predictions
* Weather learning to expand your knowledge
* Access to Weather School guides
* No adverts
Why should you join SWIS?
* Because sailing is your passion
* Weather is our passion
* We are professional forecasters
* SWIS is not just another weather site
* The weather is always challenging you
* Accurate forecasts when you want them
* You want to learn more about weather
* SWIS is more than just weather forecasts
Membership options to suit you
* Flexible membership options
* Costs less than 40p a day
* Get a discount with our 6-month option
* Easy to understand membership options
Why use SWIS?
You need to become a Weatherweb Premium member to use SWIS services. You can join now and get a free 3-day trial by clicking here.
SWIS delivers the weather information sailors need, in a format that is easy to use and understand.
We offer forecasts for areas including the UK, Ireland, Solent, Baltic, Mediterranean and Canaries, with more areas being added all the time.
You can also watch our exclusive video forecasts, or learn more about the weather through our Weather School videos.
And if that isn't enough, your SWIS membership also gives you full and unlimited access to our forecasts, musings and videos at Weatherweb Premium.
Our forecasts are part-computer, part forecaster derived and contain much additional information such as shipping and inshore waters forecasts and 7-day outlooks. We hope SWIS becomes an indispensable part of your weather planning.
Now, take a look around by using our free 3-day trial, use the forecasts and spread the word!
This is your chance to get the sailing forecasts you really want.
Highest Wind - Next 24-hours
Based on GFS model updated:
Sat 03 December 2016 05:30
|Strong winds next 24-hours?
White=No warning, Yellow=F6+, Red=F7+
|The Solent (west)|
|The Solent (east)|
|North Foreland to Eastbourne|
|Eastbourne to Selsey Bill|
|The Channel Islands|
|Mid Channel 50N 0W|
|Mid Channel 50N 1.5W|
|Mid Channel 50N 2.5W|
|St Albans Head to Portland Bill|
|Portland Bill to Start Point|
|Start Point to The Lizard|
|The Lizard to Hartland Point|
|Isle of Scilly|
|Bristol Channel (N Devon & Somerset)|
|St Davids Head to Holyhead|
|Holyhead to Morecambe Bay|
|Morecambe Bay to Maryport|
|Maryport to Mull of Kintyre|
|Mull of Kintyre to Tiree|
|Firth of Clyde|
|Butt of Lewis|
|Tiree to Cape Wrath|
|Cape Wrath to Wick|
|Wick to Fraserburgh|
|Fraserburgh to Arbroath|
|Arbroath to Dunbar|
|Dunbar to Whitby|
|Whitby to Hunstanton|
|Hunstanton to Clacton-on-Sea|
|Clacton-on-Sea to North Foreland|
|Bristol Channel (South Wales)|
|Irish Sea (South) 52.5N 5W|
|Irish Sea (Central) 53.5 5W|
|Irish Sea (North) 54.5N 5W|
|Mid Channel (49.5N 3.5W)|
|Mid Channel (49.5N 4.5W)|
|Mid Channel (49.0N 5.0W)|
|Isle of Wight (SW)|
|Isle of Wight (SE)|