|REAL SAILING WEATHER FORECASTS FROM REAL FORECASTERS
Tweets by @swisweather
Register as a SWIS Member - It's FREE!
You need to register to use SWIS forecasts. Once registered you will have full and free access to our area forecasts & charts, plus get forecasts emailed directly to you at a time you decide.
We also plan to bring you forecast videos PLUS Weather School videos which will teach you that bit more about understanding sailing weather and DIY forecasting. We do not pass your details on to any 3rd party.
If you have already registered login here.
By clicking 'Register' above you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions with the Sailing Weather Information Service (SWIS):
1. Forecasts are for planning purposes only. You will check the latest forecast from official sources before departure and during sailing.
2. Usernames and passwords are to be kept confidential at all times. You will not share passwords or usernames.
3. Whilst we endeavour to deliver forecasts within seconds of your request, there may be occasions beyond our control when updates do not occur.
4. All sailing is undertaken at your own risk.
5. All information remains the property of the Sailing Weather Information Service (SWIS) and is fully protected by copyright.
6. Forecasts, emails of any other data on this site may not be forwarded or copied in anyway without the permission of a representative of SWIS.
Highest Wind - Next 24-hours
Based on GFS model updated:
Sun 03 March 2024 05:52